Dynamic Subscriber Assignment (DSA) is a new feature in TetraFlex® software version 7.70, that together with the scalable and compact TetraFlex® system, provides a future oriented safe solution to secure communications at ”black spots” where established TETRA networks have a lack of coverage. The feature makes it possible for subscribers of any TETRA “home” network, to automatically be included in the TetraFlex® “guest” network within seconds. With a dynamic and automatic registration process, no subscriber management is needed. While saving operational costs, users benefit of an instant and secure communication, with the full set of TETRA features available.
TetraFlex® DSA Feature offers:
- Automatic instant assignment of subscriber terminals.
- Access through simple group change at subscriber terminal.
- Acceptance / rejection of new subscribers according to predefined filters.
- Automatic take-over of ISSI numbers.
- The DSA comes as an optional feature in the TetraFlex® v7.70 software.
- Extended communication coverage for “black spots” in emergency situations.
- No change in operation procedures for users. (using same terminal)
- No capacity load on existing “home” network.
- Easy installation and deployment.
- No subscriber management needed.
- Full TETRA features.
- Full redundancy available.
- Reuse of allocated frequency spectrum.
- Independent of manufacturing brand of “home” TETRA network.
- Supports IOP certified brands of terminals.
- Ideal for rental fleets or Shut-Down operations