The IP based Message Player gateway provides remote activation of pre-defined audio and text messages to be played and transmitted across the TETRA network.
- Simple activation and deactivation of multiple text and/or audio messages from TETRA terminals.
- Dynamically configured ‘Play Settings’ via formatted SDS Text.
User configurable wave play settings include:
- Talkgroup selection
- Wave file selection (4 to choose from Wave 0 – 4)
- Number of repeat cycles to play-out wave file
- Pause time between play-out repeat cycles (seconds)